We've found a new home!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://bonnetboutique.com
and remember to update your bookmarks!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another great review for Bonnet!


Bonnet on Cococello!

Looks like Bonnet is gaining popularity in the blogoshpere...I found our store on the blog Cococello, run by Portland-based web and print designer Deb Pang Davis. While wandering around the Pearl, she came across our store...here's what she had to say:

"Our mission: to buy a chair (I found one and I’ll share soon) but we stumbled upon something more fun called Bonnet.

Sure, I know this might be old news for some but I seriously haven’t been out much due to so much work and we rarely visit the Pearl…

What I love most about Bonnet are their prices. They are so affordable on top of being very stylish. If you aren’t sure which hat is right for you, just ask. They are so friendly and helpful. Finding the right hat is like trying on a lot of jeans.

And gents, there are many choices for you too. I tried to get Mike to buy one too but he is currently very attached to his Vanilla hat."


Thanks so much to Deb for the great review! To see her blog, click here!

No comments: